Members of the Political Involvement Committee (PIC) are a hand-selected team tasked with creating a culture of political activism within the Texas REALTOR® community.
PIC members are charged with:
- Organizing REALTOR® support for Opportunity Race candidates
- Assisting local boards with candidate interviews
- Speaking to local membership meetings, committees, TAR regional meetings, TREPAC events, etc.
- Giving updates on government affairs efforts (elections, legislation, grassroots, etc)
- Identifying local REALTORS® who serve as elected officials
- Providing grassroots support for Issues Mobilization campaigns
- Increasing participation in Calls for Action
- Promoting REALTOR® Day at the Texas Capitol, Texas REALTORS® Candidate Academy, and other grassroots programs