Below are the requirements to earn the Texas Residential Property Manager certification:
- Be a member of Texas REALTORS®
- Complete the Texas Residential Leasing Specialist (TRLS) certification.
- You do not have to take the TRLS Certification courses before you take TRPM courses, however you must earn the TRLS Certification before you are eligible to earn the TRPM Certification.
- Six three-hour courses:
- The Texas REALTOR® Residential and Leasing Property Management Agreement
- Residential Evictions
- Tenant and Owners Relations
- Property Maintenance and Habitability
- Statutory Acts and Contingency Planning
- Property Management Business Issues
- Complete the application, which includes verification of 200 unit-years of experience acquired cumulatively over a minimum of two consecutive years. One unit-year equals management of one residential unit for one year.
Select Texas Residential Property Manager in the Groups field on the Find a course page.