I. The Texas Association of REALTORS® collects the following types of information from users of its website located at TexasRealEstate.com in order to provide users with an experience that is tailored to their real estate needs:
- Contact Information. You may provide us with contact information. For users who are members of the Texas Association of REALTORS®, this contact information may be in addition to the information contained in the National Association of REALTORS® NRDS database.
- Business Information. You may provide us with information regarding any firm affiliations, professional titles, and professional designations.
- Site Usage. Our web server may gather information based on your usage of TexasRealEstate.com and the pages you visit (this includes information you may communicate directly to us via the website).
- User-Generated Information. From time to time, we may conduct surveys and you may complete applications from which we obtain information about you.
II. The information collected by the Texas Association of REALTORS® over TexasRealEstate.com is used in the following ways:
- To customize individual user experiences while using the website and to tailor information delivered to the user via the website and contact information provided by the user;
- To notify you of updates to our site, relevant products and services, and upcoming events and programs;
- To populate consumer “REALTOR® searches” on the Texas Association of REALTORS® consumer site located at www.TexasRealEstate.com;
- To track usage of the site; and
- To inform you of current issues affecting the real estate industry.
- When required by law or valid legal process, or to protect the personal safety of our members or the public; or
- For users who are members of the Texas Association of REALTORS® only: To major sponsors at the Texas Association of REALTORS® Conference or Winter Meeting. These sponsors may be provided with contact information for attendees of the meeting for which they are a major sponsor.
V. You may opt-out of receiving information through this website at any time by contacting the Information Technology staff at the Texas Association of REALTORS® at 512-480-8200 or P.O. Box 2246, Austin, TX 78768.
VI. Please note that our site contains links that may take you to sites operated by a third party other than the Texas Association of REALTORS®. If you click on one of these links, you understand that you are no longer on the Texas Association of REALTORS® site located at TexasRealEstate.com and this policy no longer applies. The Texas Association of REALTORS® has no control over third-party sites or their operation.