We welcome magazine articles and blog posts from members and industry experts.
Texas REALTOR® magazine articles
- Read previous issues to see the types of articles Texas REALTOR® publishes.
- Feature articles run 600 to 1,500 words.
- Feature articles include the author’s byline and a one- to two-sentence bio.
Advice for Texas REALTORS® blog posts
- Read previous blog posts to see the types of articles Texas REALTORS® publishes.
- Posts run 100 – 350 words.
- Posts will include the author’s name and one introductory sentence about the author. Author can provide a link to author’s website. Author photos are not published.
- All posts are sent via email to approximately 5,000 members of Texas REALTORS®. Many posts are highlighted in the weekly Focus all-member email.