The Nominating Committee interviews candidates for statewide and national directors, officers, and regional vice presidents, and submits recommendations to the association’s board of directors.
- All members are chosen by the Texas REALTORS® Leadership Team
- 2-year term
- 18 members
- 1 from each region
- 1 past-chairman appointee
- The past Texas REALTORS® chairman once-removed is the chairman of this committee
- 16 alternates
- Elected by Texas REALTORS® directors at regional caucuses
- Must have attended the last 4 out of 6 Texas REALTORS® meetings, participated in Texas REALTORS® activities in the last 3 years, served at least 1 year on a local board. May not serve consecutive, full, 2-year terms.