Provide education, training, and professional development opportunities for association executives and support staff, including leadership education and training for incoming association presidents and presidents-elect.
Review topics of interest to local associations and their staff. All local association executives are automatically members.
Development and maintenance of three sub-committees, with more added, as needed:
- All members are chosen by the TAR Leadership Team
- 1-year term
- Each year, new AE’s are added
Leadership Development Subcommittee
- Provide leadership education for local board presidents and presidents-elect
- Provide leadership education for association executives
- Assist chairman of the board and state association staff in the planning and coordination of the board officers leadership conference (BOLC)
- assist local association executives in obtaining the RCE designation
Professional Development/Resource Subcommittee
- expand association executive’s management skills through education, communication and mutual support
- plan and offer annual AE Seminar, in conjunction with state association staff
- continue offering mentors to newly hired Association Executives