Texas REALTORS® strives to be a leader in supporting and encouraging diversity, equity, and inclusion in real estate. In this effort, the Diversity Committee was established to monitor and develop this mission.
The Texas REALTORS® Diversity Committee exists to advance the following goals:
- Increase association participation among diverse members at all levels of association involvement – local, State, and National.
- Encourage all qualified members to pursue association leadership by helping clarify and communicate the process and value of being involved in Texas REALTORS® leadership.
- Integrate key stakeholder diversity groups into the life and mission of the association.
- Expand awareness of the diversity of REALTORS® among consumers and community groups.
- Have a positive impact on the cultural conversations in Texas related to diversity through education, exposure, and strategic partnerships.