The 11th annual Texas REALTORS® International Cruise will sail December 11-18, 2022. REALTORS® and companions will sail on the Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas from Galveston to Roatan, Honduras; Costa Maya, Mexico; and Cozumel, Mexico. This seven-day cruise features onboard classes and onshore excursions coordinated with the local AMPI REALTOR® organization at each port.
To register for the 2022 Texas REALTORS® International Cruise, please complete this form. After completing registration, you will be invoiced separately for accommodations and any classes or excursions you add to your registration.
Texas REALTORS® Events on the Allure of the Seas.
We will have our Welcome Reception, which includes adult beverages, after the first full day at sea. All REALTORS®, spouses, and guests are invited to mix & mingle and network with fellow passengers.
We will visit three ports. We’re still planning those events* and will have more information soon, but you should:
- Dress comfortably. There will almost certainly be some walking.
- Expect to be fed. We will have brunch or lunch at every port.
- Plan to pick up some souvenirs. We will return to the port in time for some shopping before re-boarding the ship.
Our 2022 courses will feature a variety of REALTOR® education.
- Day 2
- At Home With Diversity (CIPS elective) | #30122
- Contracts: What You Need to Know But Were Afraid to Ask | #41668
- Day 3
- CIPS – The Americas | #35819
- Broker Responsibility | #39962
- Day 5
- Real Estate in Mexico: What You Need to Know | #38703
- Day 7
- CIPS – Local Markets | #35821
- TREC Legal I & II | #42039 & #42040
We will take a group photo, say farewell, and have more adult beverages!
*These events require special registration and extra fees. All other events and classes are included in your fare.
Send an email to email@example.com or contact Deb Hernandez at 512-480-8200.
- Learn more about the ship and on-board activities.
- What should I pack and wear on the cruise? Find out here.
- How do I pay for onboard purchases while on the cruise? Find out here.