Texas REALTORS® now provides members exclusive access to Vietnamese translations of commonly used forms for informational purposes. Only forms in English may be used as legal documents; however, Vietnamese translations can help your clients better understand concepts in the real estate forms. The following Vietnamese forms are available at texasrealestate.com/realtorforms.
Note: The Texas Real Estate Commission is currently revising the One to Four Family Residential Contract (Resale) (TXR 1601). A Vietnamese translation of that form will be available once those changes are finalized.
- Residential Real Estate Listing Agreement, Exclusive Right to Sell (TXR 1101)
- Residential Real Estate Listing Agreement, Exclusive Right to Lease (TXR 1102)
- Seller’s Disclosure Notice (TXR 1406)
- Intermediary Relationship Notice (TXR 1409)
- Notice of Buyer’s Termination of Contract (TXR 1902)
- Release of Earnest Money (TXR 1904)
- Addendum for Seller’s Disclosure of Information on Lead-Based Paint Hazards as Required by Federal Law (TXR 1906)
- Authorization to Obtain Consumer Report (TXR 1929)
- Residential Lease (TXR 2001)
- Residential Lease Application (TXR 2003)
- Notice Terminating Right of Occupancy (TXR 2208)
- Information About Brokerage Services (TXR 2501)
- Consumer Protection Notice (TXR 2503)
- Protect Your Family from Lead in Your Home (TXR 2511)
Remember that Texas REALTORS® already provides Spanish translations of these popular forms, too.