Texas REALTORS® CEO/President Travis Kessler was named to the Swanepoel Power 200 list of powerful people in residential real estate, ranking 14th among association and MLS executives and 116th overall. This is the seventh year he has been included.
Now in its eighth year, the Swanepoel Power 200 takes into account a number of criteria to determine the most powerful and influential executives and leaders in the residential real estate brokerage industry.
A number of notable Texans were included:
- Gary Keller, of Keller Williams
- Josh Team, of Keller Williams Realty
- Bob Hale, of the Houston Association of REALTORS®
- David Osborn, of Keller Williams Realty North Texas
- Joshua Harley, of Fathom Realty
- John Berkowitz, of OJO Labs
- Giuseppe “JP” Piccinini, of Vesuvius Holdings
- Marilyn Eiland and Mark Woodroof, of Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Gary Greene
- Rick Haase, of United Real Estate Group
- Chris Kelly, of Ebby Halliday
- Jonathan and Yvette Boatwright, of Realty Austin
- Clayton Collins, of HousingWire
- Carl Liebert, of KWx
- Emily Chenevert, of the Austin Board of REALTORS®
- Ben Rubenstein, of realtor.com.
View the full list.