The 2020 Swanepoel Power 200—a ranking of the most powerful figures in residential real estate—features a number of Texans, including Texas REALTORS® CEO Travis Kessler.
Among the Texans to make the 2020 Swanepoel Power 200 were:
- Gary Keller, co-founder and CEO of Keller Williams Realty International
- Bob Hale, president and CEO of the Houston Association of REALTORS®
- Josh Team, president of Keller Williams Realty International
- David Osborn, regional owner of Keller Williams Realty North Texas
- John Berkowitz, co-founder and CEO of OJO Labs
- Giuseppe “JP” Piccinini, CEO of Vesuvius Holdings
- Joshua Harley, CEO of Fathom Realty
- Marilyn Eiland and Mark Woodroof, managing partners of Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Gary Greene
- Jonathan and Yvette Boatwright, brokers and co-owners of Realty Austin
- Emily Chenevert, CEO of the Austin Board of REALTORS®.
The Swanepoel Power 200 is a ranking of residential real estate’s top leaders published annually. Leaders are evaluated based on the office they hold, the decision-making power associated with the office, the financial resources at their disposal, their organization’s industry significance and geographical reach, public announcements about imminent changes, their tenure, and their personal influence in the industry.