REALTORS® work in your area every day, helping you and others achieve real estate goals. Whether the transaction involves residential property, land, commercial property, or rental property, REALTORS® are trusted professionals you can count on. But REALTOR® associations, brokerages, and individual agents also work in your community to make positive change.
Volunteering More Than Money
REALTORS® know that making a difference sometimes takes more than writing a check. That’s why they not only donate money but also their time to countless initiatives, such as:
- Habitat for Humanity builds
- Blood drives for area hospitals
- Food drives for food pantries
- Disaster relief during hurricanes and floods
- Meal delivery for first responders during the pandemic
- Backpacks and supplies for low-income students
- Clothing drives for homeless and women’s shelters
- Toy drives during the winter holidays.
These are only a few examples of how REALTORS® are improving the city you live in.
100 Years of Positive Change
During its centennial festivities, Texas REALTORS® celebrated hundreds of members across Texas who give back to their communities in myriad ways. See all the winners of the Acts of Kindness Award at texasrealestate.com/100.
Your REALTOR® helps you achieve your real estate dreams and makes your community a better place.