The 2017 Texas REALTORS® Conference, Sept. 8-11 in Dallas, spans four days and offers more than 100 events. The number of options can overwhelm even repeat attendees.
Here’s a list of suggested events to get your conference schedule started—view the full schedule at texasrealtorsconference.com.
Friday, Sept. 8
- 4-5:30 p.m.: Opening Session and Keynote with Lou Holtz
- 6-7:30 p.m.: Welcome Reception in Anatole Sculpture Garden
Saturday, Sept. 9
- 10:45-11:45 a.m.: Risk Reduction Forum: “What to know about E&O”
- 12:45-2:45 p.m.: “How to sell like a boss using the DiSC assessment” (CE available, registration required)
- 3:15-5 p.m.: Governmental Affairs Forum
- 7-11 p.m.: Installation Reception and Dinner for 2018 Chairman Kaki Lybbert(ticketed event)
Sunday, Sept. 10
- 10:30 a.m.-6 p.m.: The Trade Expo, offering hundreds of vendors and information relevant to your business
- 6:30-9:30 p.m.: YPN Social at Peticolas Brewing Company: Shuttle buses from the Hilton Anatole will run to and from this free, fun event, where you’ll mingle, grab food and drinks, and learn the winners of the 2017 REALTORS® to Watch award.
Monday, Sept. 11
- 8-9 a.m.: “7 deadly sins of sales” (CE available, registration required)
- 9:15-11:15 a.m.: “What you don’t know can hurt you” (CE available, registration required)
- 1-3 p.m.: “Substance over ego” (CE available, registration required)
These events are samples of the fine programming available to conference attendees. Plenty more—including sessions dedicated to commercial, technology, property management—is available at texasrealtorsconference.com.
Leave a Reply