One of the most commonly used forms among Texas REALTORS® is the One to Four Family Residential Contract (Resale) (TAR 1601, TREC 20-14). Texas REALTOR® magazine’s cover story gives you a quick guide to 12 commonly confusing aspects of the contract:
- What is the effective date
- When is the effective date
- How to calculate time periods and deadlines
- What the property is
- Paragraph 2B, Improvements
- What is considered permanently installed and built-in
- What is considered a fixture
- Paragraph 2C, Accessories
- Paragraph 2D, Exclusions
- Repair Amendments
- How the Termination Option and Repair Amendments work together
- What REALTORS® can (or can’t) write in Special Provisions
Download a printable version of the guide, which includes space for your own notes.
cant read the printable version guide. its blurry. please rescan doc.
Sorry you’re having trouble with the download, Jesus! We’ve replaced the old file with a new version. If you are still having problems, email email@example.com and we’ll see how we can help.
Does a propane tank stay with the house?