A record-breaking year for Texas REALTORS®
Texas REALTORS® ended the year with 127,991 total members, with 120,064 REALTOR® members. This represents a 5.2% year-over-year increase in REALTOR® members. Here are some other interesting statistics about Texas REALTORS® members.
- Texas REALTOR® members comprise 84% of TREC’s license holders
- 16,846 REALTOR® members had joined the association in 2018 as of the beginning of December 2018, representing 14% of the membership total
- 35% of active REALTORS® have joined the association since 2016; 58% since 2012; and 68% since 2008.
REALTORS® In Texas Lead in These Designations and Certifications
31,471: That’s the number of designations and certifications REALTORS® in Texas have earned.
Texas REALTORS® is the third-largest REALTOR® association in the nation, but Texas has the highest numbers of designees for the following designations:
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR): 3,237
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative Manager (ABRM): 35
- Accredited Land Consultant (ALC): 71
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM): 1,089
- Counselor of Real Estate (CRE): 83
- Graduate, REALTOR® Institute (GRI): 10,545
- Real Estate Negotiation Expert (RENE): 420
- Seller Representative Specialist (SRES): 1,319
Earn your designations and join thousands of other REALTORS® in Texas dedicated to growing in their professionalism and their real estate business. Learn more about the designations you can pursue at texasrealestate.com/designations.
is there some reason that CRS (Certified Residential Specialist) and CRB (Certified Residential Brokerage Manager), some of the longest standing and most respected professional designations out there, are NOT included on this post?
Seller Representative Specialist is SRS
SRES is SENIOR REAL ESTATE SPECIALIST
How many are CPM holders? You didn’t mention this highly sought designation at all, which is the top tier for property managers.