A record-breaking year for Texas REALTORS®
Texas REALTORS® ended the year with 127,991 total members, with 120,064 REALTOR® members. This represents a 5.2% year-over-year increase in REALTOR® members. Here are some other interesting statistics about Texas REALTORS® members.
- Texas REALTOR® members comprise 84% of TREC’s license holders
- 16,846 REALTOR® members had joined the association in 2018 as of the beginning of December 2018, representing 14% of the membership total
- 35% of active REALTORS® have joined the association since 2016; 58% since 2012; and 68% since 2008.
REALTORS® In Texas Lead in These Designations and Certifications
31,471: That’s the number of designations and certifications REALTORS® in Texas have earned.
Texas REALTORS® is the third-largest REALTOR® association in the nation, but Texas has the highest numbers of designees for the following designations:
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR): 3,237
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative Manager (ABRM): 35
- Accredited Land Consultant (ALC): 71
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM): 1,089
- Counselor of Real Estate (CRE): 83
- Graduate, REALTOR® Institute (GRI): 10,545
- Real Estate Negotiation Expert (RENE): 420
- Seller Representative Specialist (SRES): 1,319
Earn your designations and join thousands of other REALTORS® in Texas dedicated to growing in their professionalism and their real estate business. Learn more about the designations you can pursue at texasrealestate.com/designations.