A recent survey of 1,000 adults across Texas shows favorable results from this year’s Texas REALTORS® advertising campaign. The ads, which build on messaging from NAR’s “That’s Who We R” campaign, have been running online, on radio, and on billboards. A few highlights from the survey:
- 93% agreed they would benefit from a REALTOR®’s market knowledge, up 17 percentage points from a similar survey two years ago.
- 90% agreed that a REALTOR® can take care of the details of a transaction, up 16 percentage points.
- 83% believe that a REALTOR® can help negotiate the details of a transaction, up 13 percentage points.
- 78% agree that Texas REALTORS® work together to fight for property rights (a new question this year).
- 38% recalled seeing or hearing an ad from Texas REALTORS® (unaided recall). Two-thirds remembered seeing an ad when shown an example.
- 85% of those viewing the ad said it gave them a positive impression of Texas REALTORS®.
I’ve read a lot about the advertisement content being run, and was really looking forward to the NAR campaigns bringing more public awareness to what we do, but I’ve not seen or heard one. Not one. Disappointing. Am a Houston Realtor regularly using online and social media ad campaigns and had hoped the planned ads would be helpful. They’re unfortunately not being seen in any online social media channels I use. Where can I find out specifically where these ads are being run?
The ad campaign referenced in this post has ended. You can see the billboards, social media, radio, and web ads that were part of this campaign here: https://www.texasrealestate.com/about-us/consumer-outreach/consumer-campaigns/
Well….Zillow has been beating the pants off of Realtor.com for decades now in terms of awareness, creativity and much more user friendly and efficient website (even though their data is old and not necessarily accurate). So depending on both the wording of the questions in this survey and the sample demo/georaphical makeup – these survey responses can be or could be remembering Zillow ads vs Realtor.com ads. Zillows ads are much more creative, rememberable, relevant and 2020 vs 1978 “creative” Realtor.com ads.
I believe this information should be shared to the public!
We’ve been SOLD OUT! No Way Should Realtors Nations Wide be anywhere put first on Google
and National ads.