A recent survey of 1,000 adults across Texas shows favorable results from this year’s Texas REALTORS® advertising campaign. The ads, which build on messaging from NAR’s “That’s Who We R” campaign, have been running online, on radio, and on billboards. A few highlights from the survey:
- 93% agreed they would benefit from a REALTOR®’s market knowledge, up 17 percentage points from a similar survey two years ago.
- 90% agreed that a REALTOR® can take care of the details of a transaction, up 16 percentage points.
- 83% believe that a REALTOR® can help negotiate the details of a transaction, up 13 percentage points.
- 78% agree that Texas REALTORS® work together to fight for property rights (a new question this year).
- 38% recalled seeing or hearing an ad from Texas REALTORS® (unaided recall). Two-thirds remembered seeing an ad when shown an example.
- 85% of those viewing the ad said it gave them a positive impression of Texas REALTORS®.