The Legal Topics Explained video series offers simple explanations of common legal issues in less than one minute. The videos are text only, so there’s no need for audio. Play them during sales meetings, watch them in line at the coffee shop, or loop them on your office’s reception-area monitor.
Access the YouTube playlist at texasrealestate.com/legalvideos.
Here are the eight topics:
- The Tenant Broke His Lease. Can the Landlord Keep the Security Deposit?
- What Items Stay With the House?
- Assistance, Emotional Support, and Service Animals
- Can Your Unlicensed Assistant Do That?
- What You Need a Buyer’s Rep Agreement
- Are You Counting Contract Deadlines Correctly?
- What Your Ads Have to Include
Excellent videos! Please keep them coming. They fit very well with our training. And, for the agents who have no broker oversight or help, perhaps videos like these will help.
Is an attorney ,who is a blood relative of a seller, required to complete a sellers disclosure when representing the seller in the sale of the owners property? If so, can they complete the disclosure with no knowledge on every question.?
Is it possible to get the information in text too?
do you have to pay the option to terminate option