Division is common in politics, but former U.S. Rep. Trey Gowdy is known for seeking common ground. He and U.S. Sen. Tim Scott shared this approach in their bestselling book, Unified: How Our Unlikely Friendship Gives Us Hope for a Divided Country. You won’t want to miss this message of unity and leadership.
Gowdy’s keynote is one of the many things that makes the #ShapingTexas Conference unlike anything you’ve attended through your screen!
You’ll also hear from leading real estate analyst Stefan Swanepoel, Gov. Greg Abbott, comedian Sinbad—plus dozens of other engaging speakers at sessions like these:
- Courses on appraisal obstacles, TREC contracts, and the Code of Ethics
- Politics during a pandemic
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion in real estate
- Texas REALTORS®️ en Español
- A celebration of the Texas REALTORS®️ centennial.
Free CE is available, but the number of slots is limited. The #ShapingTexas Conference kicks off August 31 and runs through September 3. Registration is free … but you can only attend if you register in advance!