The process of buying, selling, or leasing property can get complicated in countless ways. Just look at the comments on real estate forums and websites. People encounter all manner of issues and are looking for advice about what do when …
- The seller has a lien he didn’t know about.
- A person buying a home is thinking of renting out her current home rather than selling it.
- The seller accepted the buyer’s offer, and now the buyer found a home he likes better.
- The homebuyer wants to move in before closing and rent the home until the closing date.
- An inspection revealed costly repairs are needed, and the buyer wants to renegotiate the purchase price.
- A buyer has a contract to buy a home and learned the seller has another a contract with a second buyer.
- The buyer and seller disagree about what items should stay with the property after the sale.
- A buyer of a commercial building doesn’t understand the seller’s reply to his offer.
- The seller wants to know how to handle multiple offers.
- The seller didn’t show up to closing, and the buyer doesn’t know what to do.
This list could keep going and going.
When you “ask the internet,” you don’t know if the answers you get are accurate. On the other hand, a REALTOR® is a professional with the experience and knowledge to help you avoid many problems, deal with those that arise, and help you reach the best possible outcome on your real estate transaction.
If you’re not working with a REALTOR®, find one here.