The December Texas REALTOR® magazine highlighted members of Texas REALTORS® who had recently been appointed to the Texas Real Estate Commission Broker Responsibility Working Group and the Texas Real Estate Commission Education Standards Advisory Committee. However, that list of members was incomplete.
To properly recognize members serving on those TREC committees, below are all members of Texas REALTORS® on those rosters.
TREC Broker Responsibility Working Group
The Broker Responsibility Working Group is charged with examining experience requirements for potential substitution of education requirements to become a broker.
- Leslie Lerner (chair), broker member
- Pamela Titzell (vice chair), broker member
- Brian Sales (secretary), broker member
- Bob Baker, broker member
- Chance Brown, broker member
- Socar Chatmon-Thomas, broker member
- Holly Hightower, broker member
- Yazmin Perez, broker member
- Bill Roth, broker member
- Barbara Russell (committee liaison), broker member
TREC Education Standards Advisory Committee
The Education Standards Advisory Committee reviews curriculum standards, course content requirements, and instructor certification requirements for qualifying and continuing education courses.
- Kelea Youngblood (chair), educator
- Charles Porter (vice chair), license holder member
- Candy Cooke (secretary), educator
- Rick Albers, public member
- Lynda Conway, license holder member
- Rob Cook, license holder member
- Michael Crowley, educator
- Charles Jacobus, license holder member
- Marion Napoleon, license holder member
- Sarah Norman, license holder member
- Bill Steddum Jr., license holder member
- Kellie Stokes, educator
- DeLora Wilkinson (committee liaison), broker member