When you search for your business online, you will most likely find your website or a basic business listing. And while that is a great start, you can do more to make an impact.
Take control and improve your online presence with Google My Business. With this free and easy tool, you can make your business more visible on Google Search and Maps—and more accessible for potential and returning clients to connect with you.
To set up your Google My Business listing, create an account. Once your location and business are verified, customize your Business Profile.
- Branding: Let potential clients know your specialty and expertise. Add your business logo, photos, listings, videos, website, and more.
- Contact Info: Help customers find and connect with your business. Provide details on how, where, and when customers can get in touch with you.
- Reviews: Increase your online reputation. Turn your loyal customers into advocates by encouraging them to post a positive review.
- Engagement: As you know, customer relationships are a vital part of the success of your business. Respond to reviews, answer questions, and set up appointments straight from your account dashboard.
- Updates: Give customers a reason to check in often. Add upcoming events, open houses, and promotions.
These simple additions can optimize your listing and increase your exposure. Start setting up your Google My Business listing today.