Some multiple listing services have added an option for brokers to list properties as coming soon, and many Texas REALTORS® have questions about that option’s effect on their day-to-day practice of real estate.
- Can the broker decide whether a listing can be marked as coming soon?
- Can a broker list property in the MLS as coming soon without a listing agreement?
- How long can a property be listed as coming soon in the MLS?
- Can a listing broker show a coming soon home to one agent but not others?
- If the seller allows one agent to show the property, does that mean she has to allow all agents?
- Can a coming soon property go under contract before going active in the MLS?
- Can a listing broker charge a fee to a buyer’s broker to view a coming soon listing?