Texas REALTORS® provides members exclusive access to Spanish translations of commonly used forms for informational purposes. While only forms in English may be used as legal documents, Spanish translations can help your clients better understand concepts in the real estate forms. The following Spanish forms are available at texasrealestate.com/realtorforms.
- Residential Real Estate Listing Agreement, Exclusive Right to Sell (TXR 1101)
- Residential Real Estate Listing Agreement, Exclusive Right to Lease (TXR 1102)
- Seller’s Disclosure Notice (TXR 1406)
- Intermediary Relationship Notice (TXR 1408)
- One to Four Family Residential Contract (Resale) (TXR 1601)
- Notice of Buyer’s Termination of Contract (TXR 1902)
- Release of Earnest Money (TXR 1904)
- Addendum for Seller’s Disclosure of Information on Lead-Based Paint Hazards as
- Required by Federal Law (TXR 1906)
- HUD Notice to Purchasers: Importance of Home Inspections (TXR 1928)
- Authorization to Obtain Consumer Report (TXR 1929)
- Commercial Contract Exhibit (TXR 1937)
- Residential Lease (TXR 2001)
- Residential Lease Application (TXR 2003)
- Notice Terminating Right of Occupancy (TXR 2208)
- Information About Brokerage Services (TXR 2501)
- Consumer Protection Notice (TXR 2503)
- Renovate Right Brochure (TXR 2510)
- Protect Your Family from Lead in Your Home pamphlet (TXR 2511)
- Buying Your Home: Settlement Costs and Helpful Information (TXR 2512)
I think this is a great start, but I’m not sure why we don’t have a complete set of anything, i.e,Third Party Financing Addendum, or any Unimproved property contracts. I’m not sure how they decided which forms to translate…It would really be helpful to have the most commonly used forms.
This is a wonderful addition for helping Spanish speaking clients. Thanks TAR!
Some of the translations are incorrect.
Thank you so much. This is a great resource that will empower Seller’s & Buyers to make the right decision for their family.
So it looks like it has been a bit since more were added – you have a listing agreement and not the buyer/tenant rep – not the third party financing or notice of mandatory home owners association – why is there not a set of the most used documents translated?