Selling your home means making it available to as many potential buyers as possible. Here are a few safety-related questions you should talk about with your REALTOR® when you’re ready to sell.
- Where will my property information be listed?
- If there’s a lockbox for the keys, who will have access to it?
- Who will be present during showings and open houses?
- Which of my valuables should be locked up, and which personal items removed?
- What should I do if someone stops by to see the home without an appointment?
These are just a handful of questions you should ask. If you have concerns about the safety of your property and your family while your home is on the market, talk with your REALTOR®. He or she can recommend ways to protect you and your property.