Ready to list your property for sale? Before you answer, consider asking your Texas REALTOR® the following questions to make sure you understand what it means once your property is actively on the market.
- Where will my listing info show up online?
- How are showings scheduled?
- Who will give buyers access for showings?
- Can I ask buyers for feedback?
- What should I do if someone knocks on the door and wants to see the house?
These are just examples of questions you may want to ask, and there could me more information you need. Your REALTOR® wants you to ask questions. He or she has the knowledge and experience to help you through selling process and keep you informed.
Shame on the listing agent if the seller has to ask those questions at all.