I represent a seller whose existing appraisal has one number for the square footage while the appraisal district has another number. How should I report this to potential buyers?

If you list the square footage of a property, you should always quote the information source and let prospective buyers know if you have any reason to know that the information is false or inaccurate. Use the Notice of Information from Other Sources (TAR 2502) to report this information.