Your REALTOR® membership will be suspended if you don’t satisfy NAR’s Code of Ethics training requirement by Dec. 31, 2021.
If you fail to complete the ethics requirement and have your membership suspended, you will no longer have access to membership rights, privileges, and services from your local, state, and national association.
What Satisfies the Ethics Requirement
- NAR Code of Ethics class (3 hours of real estate CE on Zoom)
- Free NAR Code of Ethics training
- Free NAR C2EX endorsement
- Ethics classes through The CE Shop (use discount code “COE35” for 35% off)
- Kaplan Ethics course
- Course(s) approved by your local association
If You Have Questions
Reach out to the Texas REALTORS® Professional Development Department with any questions.