2021 TREPAC Video Contest – Official Rules
- ELIGIBILITY:This video contest (the “Contest”) is open to members of the Texas Association of REALTORS® (“Association”), including REALTOR® members and Member Boards, and employees of Member Boards of the Association. An individual must be at least 18 years old to enter. To be entered into the Contest, an eligible person must: (i) shoot a video not longer than 60 seconds that shows support for the Texas REALTORS® Political Action Committee (TREPAC) and includes the TREPAC logo, TREPAC disclaimer, and local REALTOR® association logo at the end; (ii) submit the entry by sending a video file and the name of the individual or entity entering the Contest to email@example.com. No person may enter the Contest more than once. A video must be the participant’s original concept. Any video infringing on copyrighted materials or deemed inappropriate will be disqualified. All applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Entry in the Contest constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules.
- CONTEST PERIOD:The entry period for the Contest begins August 23rd, 2021 and ends October 1, 2021 (the “Contest Period”). Only videos properly submitted and timely received during the Contest Period that have not been disqualified will be included in the Contest.
- PRIZE: The first-place winner will receive one (1) $1,000 Visa gift card. The second-place winner will receive one (1) $500 Visa gift card. The third-place winner will receive one (1) $250 Visa gift card. (each a “Prize” and, collectively, the “Prizes”) In the event of a tie, an additional Visa gift card, in the amount related to the tied position, will be issued to each person that tied. The Prizes will not be replaced if lost or stolen and are not transferable. All taxes are the responsibility of the winner. No substitutions allowed.
- SELECTION OF CONTEST WINNERS: Videos properly submitted and timely received during the Contest Period that have not been disqualified will be shown during the October 6, 2021 general session of the TREPAC/GA and BOLC Orientation (“Orientation”) and voted on during the October 7, 2021 closing session of Orientation. The vote will be conducted electronically, and each virtual attendee at the October 7, 2021 closing session of Orientation will get to vote for one video. The winners will be notified within one (1) week after the Contest by phone or by the email address used to submit their entry.
- GENERAL RULES: By participating in the Contest, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of TREPAC and the Contest voters. By accepting a Prize, the winner agrees to release and hold the Association, TREPAC, and the agents and affiliates thereof harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, actions, and liabilities of any kind in connection with the Contest or receipt or redemption of a Prize. The winner assumes all liability for any injury, death, or damage caused, or allegedly caused, by participating in the Contest or use or redemption of a Prize. Any disputes that may arise hereunder shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with respect to any such disputes shall be had in the state and federal courts of the State of Texas.