The most common reason cited by Texas REALTORS® who don’t respond to calls for action is, “I never saw the email.”
NAR’s REALTOR® Party Mobile Alerts program can help.
This text-message notification system is dedicated to getting the word out when a call for action launches.
Sign up now: Texas REALTORS® can just text the word txrealtors to 30644 … and you’ll be signed up to receive important, timely alerts.
REALTOR® Party Mobile Alerts Sweepstakes – Official Rules
- ELIGIBILITY:This sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to REALTOR® members and employees of Member Boards of the Texas REALTORS® (“Association”) over the age of 18 who sign up to receive REALTOR® Party mobile alerts by texting TxRealtors to 30644 during the Sweepstakes Period, except that a person is not eligible if: at the time of the text, the person is already signed up to receive REALTOR® Party mobile alerts; or the person has won a prize in a prior REALTOR® Party Mobile Alerts Sweepstakes conducted by the Association. No person may enter the Sweepstakes more than once. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. All applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD:The entry period for the Sweepstakes begins May 11, 2020 and ends July 31, 2020 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). One winner will be selected from entries properly submitted and timely received during the Sweepstakes Period.
- PRIZE: There will be one (1) $500 cash prize (the “Prize”). The Prize will not be replaced if lost or stolen and is not transferable. All taxes are the responsibility of the winner. No substitutions allowed.
- SELECTION OF SWEEPSTAKES WINNER/ODDS: The Association will work with the National Association of REALTORS® to select the winner in a random drawing to be held on August 5, 2020. Every person signing up to receive REALTOR® Party mobile alerts will have an equal chance of winning. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The potential winner will be notified within one (1) week after the drawing by phone or email based on the information with the potential winner’s entry. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, the Association may, in its sole discretion, award the applicable prize to an alternate winner selected at random. Any return of prize notification or prize email as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of any prize and an alternate winner may, at the Association’s discretion, be randomly selected.
- GENERAL RULES:By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Association. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to release and hold the Association and its agents and affiliates harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, actions, and liabilities of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes or receipt or redemption of the prize. The winner assumes all liability for any injury, death, or damage caused, or allegedly caused, by participating in the Sweepstakes or use or redemption of the prize. Any disputes that may arise hereunder shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with respect to any such disputes shall be had in the state and federal courts of the State of Texas.