TAR Sweepstakes for NAR’s Flood Insurance Call for Action – Official Rules
- ELIGIBILITY: This sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to all Texas REALTORS® over the age of 18 who complete the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) Summer 2018 Call for Action on the National Flood Insurance Program (the “Call for Action”). No person may enter the Sweepstakes more than once. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. All applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The entry period for the Sweepstakes begins June 16, 2018, and ends the earlier of July 31, 2018, or at such time that the NAR concludes the Call for Action (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Two winners will be selected from entries properly submitted and timely received during the Sweepstakes Period.
- PRIZE: There will be two (2) prizes (the “Prizes”) consisting of two (2) $500 checks issued by TAR and awarded separately. The Prizes will not be replaced if lost or stolen. Each winner is responsible for all taxes related to the $500 check issued to that winner.
- SELECTION OF SWEEPSTAKES WINNER/ODDS: The Texas REALTORS® (“TAR”) will select each winner in random drawings to be held on July 31, 2018, or upon conclusion of the Call for Action, whichever occurs first. Every person completing the Call for Action, according the data supplied by NAR, will have an equal chance of winning. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The two potential winners will be notified by phone or email within one (1) week after the drawings, based on the information submitted with the potential winners’ entries. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, TAR may, in its sole discretion, award the applicable prize to an alternate winner selected at random. Any return of prize notification or prize email as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of any prize and an alternate winner may, at TAR’s discretion, be randomly selected.
- GENERAL RULES: By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of TAR. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to release and hold TAR and its agents and affiliates harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, actions, and liabilities of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes or receipt or redemption of the prize. The winner assumes all liability for any injury, death, or damage caused, or allegedly caused, by participating in the Sweepstakes or use or redemption of the prize. Any disputes that may arise hereunder shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with respect to any such disputes shall be had in the state and federal courts of the State of Texas.