The 2019 REALTORS® Legislative Meetings are in Washington, D.C., May 13-18, 2019. Use these resources to prepare for your visits.
Plan to meet with your Congress member
Click here to see appointment times/locations for Texas Congress members (updated May 14, 2019). **Check frequently—list will be updated with changes due to the legislative session.**
Hear from your U.S. Senators on Thursday, May 16
All Texas REALTORS® attending the Legislative Meetings are invited to attend.
- Hart Senate Office Building, Room 902
- Sen. Ted Cruz, 2:30 p.m.
- Sen. John Cornyn, 3 p.m.
- Recommend using Hart Building entrances from 2nd Street NE or C Street NE
- Arrive early! You must go through security/metal detectors at the entrances and remove any magnetic pins.
- Use north elevators or north staircase for only direct access to Room 902.
Build your schedule
Check out NAR’s event schedule at legislative.realtor.
… and don’t miss the reception honoring Texas REALTOR® Leslie Rouda Smith, candidate for NAR First Vice President 2020!
Review the talking points
Federal Political Coordinators can download meeting resources at realtorparty.realtor/epacket.
- Talking points (Hill Visit materials)
- Best practices for meetings with lawmakers and staff
- Link to NAR’s Town Hall webcast on Wednesday, May 8
- Flood Insurance: Reauthorization
- Qualified Opportunity Zones: Investment Deadline Extension–Click for a map of Opportunity Zones in Texas
- Fair Housing: The Equality Act
Download Market Data and Property Tax Reports by Congressional District
Select your district to download PDFs
Get to know Texas’ Congressional delegation
See your U.S. Representative’s website at house.gov.
Don’t miss the celebration
The RPAC Awards and Hall of Fame induction is Wednesday, May 15 at during the conference. Check NAR’s schedule for details and click here to see the honorees from Texas.
Contact Texas REALTORS® staff: email@example.com or call/text 512.712.8788.