1. ELIGIBILITY: This sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to all persons over the age of 18 who completed the 87th Legislature Post-Session Survey, except that employees of Texas REALTORS® and their immediate family members are not eligible to win the Sweepstakes. No person may enter the Sweepstakes more than once. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. All applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The entry period for the Sweepstakes begins Nov. 1, 2021, and ends Nov. 19, 2021 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). One winner will be selected from entries properly submitted and timely received during the Sweepstakes Period.
3. PRIZES: There will be one (1) prize (the “Prize”) consisting of one (1) Amazon gift card that has a total value of $500. The Prize will not be replaced if lost or stolen, is not transferable, and is not redeemable for cash. All taxes are the responsibility of the winner. No substitutions allowed.
4. SELECTION OF SWEEPSTAKES WINNER/ODDS: Texas REALTORS® will select the winner in a random drawing to be held on Nov. 29, 2021. Every person registering for the conference and completing the conference survey will have an equal chance of winning. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The potential winner will be notified within one (1) week after the drawing by email based on the information with the potential winner’s entry. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Texas REALTORS® may, in its sole discretion, award the applicable prize to an alternate winner selected at random. Any return of prize notification or prize email as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of any prize and an alternate winner may, at the discretion of Texas REALTORS®, be randomly selected.
5. GENERAL RULES: By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Texas REALTORS®. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to release and hold Texas REALTORS® and its agents and affiliates harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, actions, and liabilities of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes or receipt or redemption of the prize. The winner assumes all liability for any injury, death, or damage caused, or allegedly caused, by participating in the Sweepstakes or use or redemption of the prize. Any disputes that may arise hereunder shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with respect to any such disputes shall be had in the state and federal courts of the State of Texas.