Welcome to teaching with Texas REALTORS®! Please see the resources below to make teaching under the association’s provider smooth.
Instructor and Course Search link
- Allows associations to find out who you are
- Provides the course descriptions
- Allows you to search our database for ACTIVE CE classes you are eligible to teach
- Most CE courses do not come with prepared material. You can craft your own within the guidelines of the course objectives.
- Provide your evaluation scores for classes taught
- Instructor and course search
CE Eligibility List
- Allows you to add CE classes to your instructor list for associations to choose from. Click here.
Instructor Candidate Resources
- Go here for information on how to become eligible to teach additional programs.
- Once you have been approved as an instructor, you will be given access to the Instructor File Share where applicable course materials are stored.
Teaching at Associations
- Check the instructor and course search to confirm the class is active when you plan to teach.
- Please schedule directly with the association.
- The associations will submit course information to Texas REALTORS® for processing.
- We offer a broadcast calendar for instructors to schedule classes and we will promote them to local associations. Please submit your request for a course to added to the broadcast calendar here.
Teaching Outside of Associations
- A signed Co-Sponsorship Agreement is required prior to teaching your first class, this will be emailed via DocuSign for your review. Contact Texas REALTORS® to request the agreement.
- You set your own charges to attendees as you see fit.
- Texas REALTORS® will invoice you the per person charges for which you are responsible to pay.
- The per person list of charges for CE classes are available in the instructor and course search.
- Tutorial videos for our Course Administration Reporting Tool (CART) are available should you need them.
- Contact Texas REALTORS® for more information.
- Please note: Classes taught at a brokerage cannot invite agents from another brokerage to attend.
New Course Requests
- If you would like to have a new course approved by TREC, please complete the course application form.
- Interested in speaking at our next meeting or event? Please complete the Speaker Request Form.
2022 Faculty Training Sessions