Want to be a part of our award-wining publication? We welcome articles from Texas REALTORS® and industry experts. Completed articles, queries, and outlines are accepted. Articles must provide information or advice that helps Texas REALTORS® in their business.
- Sales, lead generation, referrals, networking
- Marketing of properties, individual agents, or brokerages
- Topics for commercial, land, property management, and international real estate specialists
- Customer relationship management
- Running and managing a real estate brokerage
- Business advice and financial/retirement advice
- Legal and risk-reduction information
- Technology and tools used by REALTORS®
Before submitting an article
Review several months of previous issues to see the types of articles Texas REALTOR® publishes.
Feature articles must be no longer than 1,500 words.
Please email Word documents (not PDFs or mailed hard copies).
Feature articles include the author’s byline and a short bio. Please include one or two sentences for your author bio. You may include your website, email, or phone number in your bio. Texas REALTOR® does not publish author photos.
- Texas REALTOR® does not publish articles that promote a specific company, product, or service.
- No compensation is offered for article publication.
- Articles accepted for publication will be edited by Texas REALTOR® staff. The edited article will be shared with the author for review prior to publication.
- We prefer original articles but will consider articles previously published if you retain appropriate ownership in the piece. If submitting a previously published article, include the publication date, name of publication, and contact information for the original publisher.
- An author of an article submitted to Texas REALTOR® retains the individual copyright to the article. The association owns the copyright to the collected work in which the article appears. By submitting an article, you are granting the association the non-exclusive right for the association to reproduce, sell, and distribute the entire article or portions of the article under your name in any media format.