You can now provide Vietnamese-speaking clients and prospects translations of more than a dozen Texas REALTORS® and Texas Real Estate Commission forms. Though these translated documents cannot be used as official forms in a transaction, they can help Vietnamese-speaking buyers, sellers, landlords, and tenants understand what they will sign on the English documents.
Vietnamese is the third most widely used language in Texas, behind English and Spanish.
Note: While translations of most forms below are available now, the One to Four Family Residential Contract (Resale) translation may be delayed based on potential changes to that form by TREC.
- Residential Real Estate Listing Agreement, Exclusive Right to Sell
- Residential Real Estate Listing Agreement, Exclusive Right to Lease
- Seller’s Disclosure Notice
- Intermediary Relationship Notice
- One to Four Family Residential Contract (Resale)
- Notice of Buyer’s Termination of Contract
- Release of Earnest Money
- Addendum for Seller’s Disclosure of Information on Lead-Based Paint and Lead-Based Paint Hazards as Required by Federal Law
- Authorization to Obtain Consumer Report
- Residential Lease
- Residential Lease Application
- Notice Terminating Right of Occupancy
- Information About Brokerage Services
- Consumer Protection Notice
- Protect Your Family From Lead in Your Home Pamphlet (EPA Form)
You can download the translations of the forms from texasrealestate.com/realtorforms. Spanish translations of many forms are also available. Only members of Texas REALTORS® may use these translations of forms.