Texas REALTORS® honors members for their commitment to their communities and the real estate industry with a variety of awards. Several deadlines for these awards are in early December. Learn more about how to apply for an award at texasrealestate.com/awards.
December 4, 2020 Deadline
- Texas REALTOR® Good Neighbor Award: Recognizes a REALTOR® who’s demonstrated outstanding community service related to advancing homeownership.
- REALTOR® of the Year: Recognizes a REALTOR® who’s made outstanding contributions to the industry at local, state, and national levels.
- Tom D. Morton Award: Recognizes an association executive for service to members and personal and professional accomplishments.
- Educator of the Year: Recognizes an instructor who’s made the most significant contributions to real estate education in Texas.
- Education Programs of the Year: Recognizes innovative programs that meet members’ needs and increase the quality of professionalism in the industry. Categories are legal, marketing, short or series, and innovative.
January 10, 2021 Deadline
- William C. Jennings Award: Recognizes the outstanding commercial transaction of the year.
January 22, 2021 Deadline
- Lehman Local Board Governmental Affairs Achievement Award: Recognizes an association that’s demonstrated excellence in fundraising, grassroots, and other local initiatives.