In April, Texas REALTORS® announced the latest recipients of the Texas Accredited Commercial Specialist (TACS) Scholarship. The scholarship aims to increase diversity in commercial real estate services by funding scholarship recipients’ completion of the TACS program.
The recipients, and their local associations, are:
- Estefanie Jaime Aufegger, Houston
- Breanne Bell, Houston
- Darius Franklin, Houston
- Michael Galvan, San Antonio
- Marq Haverty, Austin
- Marisa Roberson, MetroTex
- Nicole Rogers, MetroTex
- Benito Sanchez Jr., Greater McAllen
- Sergio Santiago, Arlington
- Dani Ventura, Houston.
The scholarship is valued at approximately $1,000 and covers program costs for the three TACS courses and certification application fee.