Texas REALTORS® is a member-driven organization, and you can help set the association’s direction by serving on a committee.
Volunteer to be part of one of dozens of committees that:
- Set legislative priorities
- Work on the budget
- Review legal developments
- Identify emerging technology tools
- Create public policy positions
- And more.
Other committees focus on specialty areas, such as:
- Property management
- Housing Initiatives
- Professional Development
- Professional Standards
- Young Professional Network
- Diversity & Inclusion
- And others.
Visit texasrealestate.com/committees by June 19 to view the full list of committees and to submit the online volunteer form.