Have your clients left you rave reviews online? Spread the good news by turning your clients’ endorsements into content for your social media channels. This is a great way to strengthen your brand and inspire confidence in prospective customers.
Here are five ways to repurpose your reviews into social content:
- Quote Them. Facebook has a feature in the text box where you can select different background colors, images, or textures. Copy a portion of your customer’s review and paste it as a quote to whatever background option you choose. For other social channels, use a free photo editor tool or filter to make the quote stand out.
- Get Sticky. If you have a Google My Business account, utilize the free marketing tool to turn your customer feedback into “review stickers.” To create a sticker, go to g.co/marketingkit. Once created, download or share to your social channels.
- Screen Grab. Take a screen capture of your reviews and ratings on Yelp, Google Places, and other review sites and save them as JPGs to share on your social channels.
- Make a Montage. Create a slide deck of several reviews with PowerPoint or a free app like Canva.
- Make a GIF. Turn a snippet of a video testimonial into an attention-grabbing animated image with a free tool like Giphy.
Don’t forget to add an extra message thanking your customers for the review. And, of course, always ask for permission to use their names on your social channels.