March 6 was a big day for Texas real estate: 86% of REALTOR®-supported candidates—from both political parties—either won their races or are heading to runoff elections on May 22.
Texas REALTORS® support candidates who support the Texas real estate industry and private-property rights … and you showed up in force.
By the numbers
- NAR, TAR, RPAC, and TREPAC took positions in 73 state and federal races in Texas.
- Of those, 63 candidates (86%) either won outright or are heading to a runoff to represent their party on the November ballot.
These races aren’t over
Four REALTOR®-supported candidates are heading to runoffs for their party’s place on the November ballot. If you live in one of the following Texas House districts, vote again for these REALTOR®-supported candidates on May 22:
- House District 8 – Cody Harris, R-Palestine
- House District 37 – Rep. René Oliveira, D-Brownsville
- House District 46 – Sheryl Cole, D-Austin
- House District 109 – Carl Sherman, D-DeSoto
Additional candidate recommendations are coming in for other districts, so visit texasrealtorssupport.com for a complete list of REALTOR®-supported candidates on your ballot.
April 23: Last day to register to vote in the runoffs
May 14 to 18: Early voting
May 22: Primary runoff elections