The following categories cover frequently asked questions and resources you can use to better understand these MLS-related issues.
Compensation and Procuring Cause
- How do I get the bonus that was offered in the MLS?
- Can MLS offers have conditions based on buyer's representation?
- Can a cooperating broker write an amount different than the MLS compensation offer in the contract?
- Procuring cause FAQs
- Procuring cause factors
- How you can determine who gets compensated when a commission dispute arises
- IDX background and FAQs
- What you need to know about advertising other brokers' listings through an IDX feed on your website
MLS Town Hall Webinar
Pocket listings, Off MLS, and Coming Soon
- Are "coming soon" advertisements in the seller's best interest?
- Professionalism and pocket listings
- Why isn't that house on the MLS?
- Why coming soon signs and pocket listings could make you the subject of a TREC complaint
Risk Reduction Webinar
Sales price information
The material provided here is for informational purposes only and is not intended and should not be considered as legal advice for your particular matter. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Applicability of the legal principles discussed in this material may differ substantially in individual situations.
While the Texas Association of REALTORS® has used reasonable efforts in collecting and preparing materials included here, due to the rapidly changing nature of the real estate marketplace and the law, and our reliance on information provided by outside sources, the Texas Association of REALTORS® makes no representation, warranty, or guarantee of the accuracy or reliability of any information provided here or elsewhere on texasrealestate.com. Any legal or other information found here, on texasrealestate.com, or at other sites to which we link, should be verified before it is relied upon.