If you work in the rental market, this certification is for you
07/20/2015 | Author: Editorial Staff
Texas Residential Leasing Specialist certification classes will be offered across the state July 22-23.
Why should you become a Texas Residential Leasing Specialist?
- It's a great start. Becoming a Texas Residential Leasing Specialist (TRLS) puts you on track to earn your Texas Residential Property Manager (TRPM) certification.
- It’s Texas-specific. The TRLS certification was created by Texas REALTORS® for Texas REALTORS®, so the classes apply to your business.
- You’ll get to know your lease. This statewide certification requires completion of four 3-hour leasing education courses, including one just on the TAR Residential Lease.
- To improve your marketing. Learn better ways to reach prospective tenants in the “Marketing and Leasing Residential Properties” class, and show prospective clients and tenants that you’re a residential leasing expert by including your TRLS certification in your marketing materials.
- It’s convenient. The July 22-23 classes will be offered via interactive broadcast to locations across the state. To find a location near you, visit the Find a Course page and select “Texas Residential Leasing Specialist” in the Groups menu. If there isn’t a location near you listed, contact your local association to request the courses.
The material provided here is for informational purposes only and is not intended and should not be considered as legal advice for your particular matter. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Applicability of the legal principles discussed in this material may differ substantially in individual situations.
While the Texas Association of REALTORS® has used reasonable efforts in collecting and preparing materials included here, due to the rapidly changing nature of the real estate marketplace and the law, and our reliance on information provided by outside sources, the Texas Association of REALTORS® makes no representation, warranty, or guarantee of the accuracy or reliability of any information provided here or elsewhere on texasrealestate.com. Any legal or other information found here, on texasrealestate.com, or at other sites to which we link, should be verified before it is relied upon.