5 simple ways to generate leads on LinkedIn
02/16/2015 | Author: Editorial Staff
LinkedIn is an ideal place to demonstrate your expertise as a real estate professional and grow your network of potential clients. Here are a few ways you can use your business page to generate real estate leads:
- Include all of your details. Add your contact info, website and other social media, and a bio that explains your experience and specialties.
- Stand out with multimedia. Add files, videos, photos, or graphics to your page that give visitors insight into your business.
- Connect with locals. Use the Advanced Search feature to find and connect with people in your community. Then, send personalized messages in which you ask about their business or background.
- Leverage LinkedIn Groups. Start your own group or join groups that cater to your community or interests, like the Texas REALTORS® LinkedIn group, and actively contribute to the discussions.
- Share interesting content. Post info regularly that educates or entertains your followers so you stay at the front of their minds.
Read more tips in “9 Effortless Ways to Use LinkedIn to Generate Real Estate Leads” on Placester.com.
The material provided here is for informational purposes only and is not intended and should not be considered as legal advice for your particular matter. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Applicability of the legal principles discussed in this material may differ substantially in individual situations.
While the Texas Association of REALTORS® has used reasonable efforts in collecting and preparing materials included here, due to the rapidly changing nature of the real estate marketplace and the law, and our reliance on information provided by outside sources, the Texas Association of REALTORS® makes no representation, warranty, or guarantee of the accuracy or reliability of any information provided here or elsewhere on texasrealestate.com. Any legal or other information found here, on texasrealestate.com, or at other sites to which we link, should be verified before it is relied upon.