5 resources for creating web-ready videos
05/11/2015 | Author: Editorial Staff
You shoot videos of your listings, yourself, and your community … but then what? It’s time to learn how to edit your videos. See if one of these easy-to-use options works for you.
- YouTube’s video editor lets you put together clips and audio to create new videos and publish them to the site with one click.
- Record videos on your iPhone or iPad and edit them on your device with the iMovie app.
- The free Videolicious iOS app allows users to upload photos, clips, and audio to create attractive videos.
- Depending on your PC’s operating system, you may have Windows MovieMaker pre-installed.
- Animoto’s professional account options include dozens of video styles, music options, and your own branding.
The material provided here is for informational purposes only and is not intended and should not be considered as legal advice for your particular matter. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Applicability of the legal principles discussed in this material may differ substantially in individual situations.
While the Texas Association of REALTORS® has used reasonable efforts in collecting and preparing materials included here, due to the rapidly changing nature of the real estate marketplace and the law, and our reliance on information provided by outside sources, the Texas Association of REALTORS® makes no representation, warranty, or guarantee of the accuracy or reliability of any information provided here or elsewhere on texasrealestate.com. Any legal or other information found here, on texasrealestate.com, or at other sites to which we link, should be verified before it is relied upon.