3 zipForm Plus features you may not be using
03/14/2016 | Author: Editorial Staff
How many features are included in your zipForm benefit? Too many to count. But here are three tips that you might not be aware of:
Attach photos to your forms
You can add photos to any form in zipForm Plus or zipForm Mobile by uploading them with the Attach Photo feature in the quick tools—the buttons sitting above your forms. (You may have to click More to see the photo-attachment option.)
Once the upload is complete, a “Photo” annotation appears atop the form. You can click and drag that annotation to the relevant section, but the actual image and caption will append to the last page of the form.
Customize task reminders in zipTMS
The task-notification settings in zipTMS allow you to decide when and how you want to be reminded about deadlines and other to-dos.
- Open zipForm and click on your name in the upper right corner, and select View Profile.
- Choose Notifications from the left menus.
- Change your settings in the bottom box, Notify me when tasks are due.
- Check the Block Email Notification and Block App Notification boxes to stop receiving any notifications.
- Check Block App Notification to only receive email notifications.
- Check Block Email Notification to only receive notifications within zipForm.
- Use the next set of boxes to choose when you want to receive notifications.
Get email notifications about e-signatures
If you’re not receiving email notifications from DocuSign or Digital Ink when someone electronically signs one of your documents, check your settings in zipForm Plus:
- From zipForm, click your name in the upper right corner.
- Click the View Profile button.
- Select the Notifications button from the left menu.
- In the Esignature Notifications box, uncheck the box next to Block in App Notification.
- Click the Save button at the bottom of the page to preserve any changes.
If you follow these steps but you’re still having problems, contact zipForm support at support.zipform.com or 800-383-9805. Phone support is available 24 hours a day during the week and 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. CST on weekends.
The material provided here is for informational purposes only and is not intended and should not be considered as legal advice for your particular matter. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Applicability of the legal principles discussed in this material may differ substantially in individual situations.
While the Texas Association of REALTORS® has used reasonable efforts in collecting and preparing materials included here, due to the rapidly changing nature of the real estate marketplace and the law, and our reliance on information provided by outside sources, the Texas Association of REALTORS® makes no representation, warranty, or guarantee of the accuracy or reliability of any information provided here or elsewhere on texasrealestate.com. Any legal or other information found here, on texasrealestate.com, or at other sites to which we link, should be verified before it is relied upon.