The Texas Association seeks a membership coordinator to provide quality customer service, perform accounts receivable duties, and maintain membership records This is a full-time, hourly position in Austin, Texas.
- Provide quality customer service in professional, helpful manner
- Process Dues receipts on daily basis
- Make collection calls on the Active/Not paid reports (Local Board A/R report)
- Resolve open issues related to Quarterly Unreported Licensee report (Broker A/R report)
- Update and maintain membership records, as needed
- Build strong rapport with local board staff
- Provide accurate process and policy information to local membership staff
- Analyze members’ accounts and promptly make corrections and/or modifications as needed
- Communicate with the local board staff and/or members as needed
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience processing accounts receivable and providing quality customer service.
Association experience is a plus.
High school diploma required. Associates degree/some college is a plus
- Proficient with Micro Soft Office
- Keyboard Skills & 10 Key
- Oral Communication Skills
- Written Communication Skills
- Customer Relations
- Math Aptitude
- Project Management
- Time Management
Contact: To apply for this position, use the form below to send your resume to Susan Chichester.