Texas REALTORS® is a 120,000-member statewide professional trade organization located in Austin, Texas with a culture of empowering employees in a team-oriented, supportive environment within steps of the Texas Capitol. The organization is seeking a detail-oriented and motivated candidate with a high level of accountability for the position of Global and Commercial Program Coordinator.
The primary responsibility of the Global and Commercial Program Coordinator is to support and develop the member services and strategic relationships that enhance the success of Texas REALTORS® engaged in commercial real estate and those working with global clients. This position reports to and works closely with the Director of Global and Commercial Services. The successful candidate is efficient and comfortable being part of a team. The ability to multi-task while managing several projects is essential in this position. The ideal candidate is resourceful, organized, and a proactive-problem solver.
Salary: We offer a competitive salary based upon experience and qualifications and an extensive array of employee benefits.
Manage and promote current programs and initiatives.
Maintain and enhance the association’s relationship with global and commercial members as well as local REALTOR® associations that offer commercial and global services.
Identify new strategic partnerships that enhance the value and relevance of Texas REALTORS® to members practicing in commercial and global sectors.
Create, coordinate, and manage member-facing communications and marketing of the department.
Identify and source educational programming in connection with the latest developments in global and commercial real estate.
Coordinate logistics, planning, and materials for global, commercial, and diversity initiatives.
Serve as the staff liaison to the Texas REALTORS® Commercial Committee and oversee all related committee functions.
Communicate with members on department services and respond to requests for information.
Some in-state travel required.
Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills—some public speaking is required.
- Collaborative, communicative, and proactive workstyle.
- Comfortable and enthusiastic when working with volunteer members.
- Strong time-management and organizational skills—the position requires scheduling meetings and events for third parties on and off-site.
- Ability to execute at a professional and polished level and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Committed to delivering great member service.
- Comfortable with project management tools.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Application Requirements: To apply for this position, use the form below to submit the following materials to Tiffany Wu, Director of Global and Commercial Services.
- Writing samples:
- You have been asked to send an email announcement to our global and commercial members about our 2019 Conference. Please draft the announcement and include dates of the Conference, location of the Conference, and the value of attending.
- Draft your own letter of recommendation, providing real work examples from your professional experiences.